Tuesday, November 12, 2013

An awesome affair: Tasmanian Craft Fair 2013

Another amazing year at this truly spectacular event!  Run primarily by the (ever-supportive, 'nothing's-too-hard') Rotary Club members of Deloraine, the Tasmanian Craft Fair is the biggest craft fair in Australia: which is quite a feat for little ol' Tasmania.

I had such an amazing time, met so many new/return customers and 'made great friends with'/'met up with existing' fellow stallholders.  I love being apart of this amazing community where Makers and Designers support and understand each other.

Another bonus was that I also decided to stay in Deloraine this year at the fantastic Bonney's Inn where I, along with a beautiful bunch of other stallholders, were thoroughly looked after.  I loved it so much, I'm already booked in for next year.

Here is a little look at how the Pili Pala Pieces stand turned out this year!

I love that it looks like God is shining down on my clouds in this shot!  
It needs sound effects: cue big booming organ sound 'wwwaaaaaaaahh'

I found some cute little boxes to highlight each of my products.  

The NEW smartphone wallets were a hit!

Thanks to everyone who came along, and for your support, kind words and enthusiasm for my work.  I'm already counting down until the TCF 2014.  Put it in your diary now and make sure you don't miss it. 

Helen x

P.S - This is my 100th blog post and last week I reached 1000 likers on facebook. Round numbers like that make me smile!    Thank you for your part in that. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment