Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Prepping for a stall set-up!

The presentation of my stalls is VERY important to me.  And people ask me all the time what inspires me and how I come up with a display.  The simple answer is that it has to fit these 3 characteristics:

1) A touch of vintage
2) a splash of 'on trend' colour 
3) a little bit of whimsical magic.  

I'll let you in on a little secret.... I'm heading to Bowerbird Bazaar in Adelaide this weekend (hip hip hooray) and I'm quite nervous about my stall presentation.  It will be the first time I've ever attended an event without jam-packing my van full of the usual Pili Pala props and display pieces.  Thats right - no meat safes in sight!!!!  I can hear you gasping from here!!!!  I'm relying on a few crates sourced from my parents' friend, a spray can and some flowers to do the trick.  Gee I hope I can pull it off....  

Here's is a mood board of what in my head..... wish me luck! And if you live in Adelaide - definitely check this event out; it's going to be HUGE!  If you can't make it, you can always do a spot of ONLINE shopping here...

(Images from here, here and here)
Bye for now.  I'll let you know how I got on next week.

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment