Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pili Pala Picks: Christmas Gift Guide 2013. Part 2

I've been asked over and over again to make cufflinks.  I should have listened earlier.

I offered my brand new cufflinks up for sale at the Tasmanian Craft Fair on the weekend, and had no idea how quickly they would sell!

Here is the rest of my picks for Christmas gifts....

For Him. Who knew how popular cufflinks were as gifts?!  And, it turns out the men are equally as interested in the clouds as the ladies; perfect for his desk or bookshelf.

And finally, something just for you; as a reward for all of your Christmas shopping.  

Products available either online or at markets.  (If you see something that you would like to purchase that is not online, please email me ~ helen@pilipalapieces.com.au)

Have you got your Christmas list ready? 

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment