Saturday, August 31, 2013

Winter, Winter, where for art thou winter?

I've had my head down, buried deep within the crazy preparation that Life Instyle entails.  Designing, making protypes, revamping the website, designing a catalogue/brochures/pricelists/signage, making failures of products and creating lovely new pieces to add to the Pili Pala range.  It's been a whirlwind of exhilaration, exhaustion and excitement.  And now that I've found myself at the other end of it all, I feel like I missed out on winter.

Winter for me is the best time of the year - it's all about the boots, stockings, jackets and scarves.  I love it all and I love feeling the crisp air on my cheeks whilst my body is all rugged up in glorious wintery goodness (you should see my 3 amazing boot choices that I've built up over the past 2 years - I want to wear all 3 pairs every single day at the same time!!!)

But, back to Life Instyle.  There is so much to fill you in on, and so many new trends that will be coming at you over the next few months. The easiest way to give you the run down is through photos. So, I'll post some more for you over the coming weeks, but the image below is a bit of a highlight for me and left me feeling all chuffed and giddy!

Homestyle File put us at #2 in their 'Best in Show Report' review of Life Instyle.
(photo taken from Homestyle File website)  

Check it out here.  #insert giddy silly school girl skipping#

No comments:

Post a Comment