Friday, December 14, 2012

Jolly and Bright!

What an amazing year for Pili Pala Pieces!! Thank you for your part in our ever growing and expanding business.  The end of 2012 means that Pili Pala has been operating for 4 years now and has been my full-time job for 3 years; and I'm so greatful, overwhelmed and proud that I get to do what I love.  It will continue to be my goal to bring you products that are unique, distinct and desirable and I already have a lot of ideas for new products that will appear in 2013!

I wish you and your families a very merry, safe and enjoyable Christmas.  I look forward to continuing to share new and exciting products with you in 2013!


Any purchases made in the online shop will be delivered in time for Christmas if purchased up until midnight on Wednesday 19th December.  Orders placed after this time will be sent on Monday 7th January.  We'll also be at Salamanca Market tomorrow and next Saturday (see details to the right).

The online shop will be closed from Sunday 23rd December - Friday 4th January.  

With love and joy, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment