Friday, January 11, 2013

Festivities

Christmas for us meant a trip to South Australia to spend Christmas through to new years with our family and friends in our home town. It also meant some time completely off from all things Pili Pala, but that doesn't mean my creativity was on holidays.  I couldn't stop thinking about new designs and little projects and I'm actually pretty excited about what lies ahead for 2013.... stay tuned!

In the meantime - Pili Pala was a part of many a Christmas around Australia and the world (thank you so much for your 'thank you's' - I love hearing from you).  We also got to do some custom name tags for a stylish party that was held in Melbourne just prior to Christmas (see photos below) - quite lovely and refreshingly zesty!!!



Meanwhile, the day before Christmas I recieved a lovely email from Rachel who eagerly wanted to show me the cushions she'd just finished making.  'Peter' has a significant meaning for her family, and so she'd made 2 cushions featuring our 'Fly Away Peter' and 'Come Back Peter' tea-towels as Christmas presents for her parents.  Rather cute!  Thanks for sharing Rachel: I hope your parents like them.

Well, it's full steam ahead now, with new designs and products in the works as we gear up for a big year at Pili Pala Pieces.  This will be our 5th year - unbelievable!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment