Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Northern Tassie Stockist

I now have 2 reasons to head up north some time soon, as I have picked up another stockist; this time in Burnie. Indigo House has been successfully running for sometime now, and they even have a shop online facility!! They stock a wide range of products including homewares, jewellery (that's where I come in!), accessories, body products, and in general some nice little gifts for yourself or others. Check out some of the photos of the shop below - I love colour coordinated merchandising!!!

And one more piece of exciting news for Pili Pala; I'll be at Salamanca Market for the first time this Saturday and I can't wait!!! I'm praying for good weather, at least for this first one, so I can sort everything else out like putting that marquee up, table set-up, crowd flow, how to have a toilet break when you are by yourself, and finally, and most important - whether to wear a bum bag with the float or not?? No, the more I think about it, I can't bring myself to do that! I'll have to come up with another safe option for my float - any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment