Friday, May 14, 2010

Handmade Hobart this Saturday and Sunday

Well, off to market again. These markets keep coming hard and fast and I am finding myself very busy. This weekend I am off to Handmade Hobart Market at St. Peter's Hall (crn Brisbane and Harrington streets) on both Saturday and Sunday; 10.00 - 3.00 both days. Along with several of my regular market buddies (Notions, Ruby Victoria, Elf Dreams, Hiiragi, Loopee Designs, Silver Nutmeg and a Golden Pear, Sunday's Child, the list goes on) there will be several stallholders that I don't know, but keen to check out.

If you are after some beautiful handcrafted wares this weekend, don't miss out on Handmade Hobart - see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I picked up one of your gorgeous pendants from Hope and Me, today! A little girl in an orange dress, with her hat blowing away in the wind. I adore it oh so very much!!

    ReplyDelete