Friday, March 12, 2010

Girls trip to Launceston

I am putting the last goodies into my little overnight bag for a trip to Launceston with Mirri (from Jasmine Rose) as we head off to the Civic Homespun Market. We are very excited about the prospect of a different location and new market (well for us anyway - we've never ventured this far from home for a market).

We're also just a little bit excited to be staying overnight tonight at Grindleworld (well, we didn't really want to leave at 5.30am on Saturday morning, so we treated ourselves a little!! "Mirri is pregnant you know!")


The other exciting thing is that we have a few new (and when I say new I mean old) product display items, and the one I'm most excited about is a vintage green metal meatsafe that I scored at the Sorell markets a few weeks ago. Unfortunately my camera has stopped working (thanks to my lovely little miss) and so I can't take a photo of it, but it looks something like the photo above.

If you are in Launceston tomorrow, please pop into the Civic Homespun market between 10.00 and 3.00 and say hello. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment