Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Launceston here we come!

We've decided to branch out a little and put in some travel time in the name of all things crafty. So, next weekend we will be heading to Launceston to take part in the Civic Homespun Market to see what kind of reception we get from the locals. Since moving to Hobart 6 years ago I haven't spent much time in Launceston, but every time I do go I fall in love with it again. It oozes charm and has an appealing arty atmosphere with a lot of class. So, I can't wait! Now, because we are going camping this weekend (hooray another long weekend!) I need to start getting ready for the market.

See you in Launceston.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome :) Mum and I were looking at that market yesterday. Let us know how you go and whether it is worth the trip up.
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete