Monday, March 15, 2010

New Stockist - with a view


Introducing a new stockist: The Mill Providore and Gallery on the waters edge in Launceston.
After a lovely day at the Civic Homespun market on Saturday I had an appointment with Becky from The Mill to discuss an opportunity for Pili Pala Pieces to be an exhibitor at an exhibition in the gallery later in the month. So, after selecting products that would suit the 'Eat the View' title of the exhibition, Becky proceeded to choose a range of products to sell in the shop. And, might I say, a very lovely shop at that. Being foreign to Launceston I was not aware of The Mill prior to our visit, but it is definitely a stop I will be making each time I go up. The Mill has an array of gourmet delicacies including meats, cheeses, breads, etc, in addition to cooking products and accessories and a selection of gifts (including jewellery, which is where PPP comes in).
So, all in all it was a fruitful and enjoyable trip to the North - and now I have a very sound excuse to make even more trips up that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment