Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas you lovely bunch!  I hope you have an absolutely fabulous festive time with family and friends over the next few weeks.  

I want to pass on my sincere gratitude for your amazing support and encouragement this year.  2013 has seen Pili Pala grow exponentially into something that I am really proud of and absolutely in love with.  In fact, I'm only on day 2 of my Christmas break and I'm already overflowing with ideas about new products and designs for my new range.  I really do love what I do! When the year begins I have a few commission pieces to begin work on, and then a lot of designing to start.  I can't wait! 

But for now - it's Christmas cheer and frivolities, family, friends and a lot of scrumptious food. 
Enjoy.  Helen xx

In keeping with my vintage theme, here is a sweet illustration from a vintage French children's nativity activity book from 1953.  Divine. (image from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment