Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Deloraine and the Christmas Crazys!

Hello, my name is Helen and I'm a blog neglector.

It's been busy here with orders flying off all over Australia, a never ending run of markets and 7 months of blood, sweat and tears coming to a head as the wallets I have worked so hard on, have been finalised. YES - they are finished!!!!  Due to the MASSIVE amount of orders, and a pending 4 day market, I intend to have them all posted within a week; not much longer now.  Thanks for your patience.


Bright and early tomorrow I head up to Deloraine for my very first Tasmanian Craft Fair; I'm excited, nervous and just a little bit unsure.  I don't know what to expect or what will greet me at the other end.  You'll find me in Venue 8; Gays Pavillion, which is apparently a gravel floored large shed with birds nesting in it.  Interesting!!!  Nonetheless, in typical PPP style, I have gone totally OTT with props and displays and am super excited about how my stand will end up looking!!  (That is, if everything fits in the car.  Thats tonights problem!!)

Tasmanian Craft Fair: STAND #827, Gays Pavillion (Venue 8)

I'll be having a lovely selection of sale items as well as some special little Christmas treats including gift tags and decorations.  They look divine!!!  PLUS - the wallets will be there!  Yes, for the first time ever you'll be able to buy one and actually take it home with you then and there, rather than waiting for it to arrive in the post on pre-order.  Hooray!!!

I would love to see you there; please come and say hello and help me shoo away the birds.

 Deloraine

More soon on all the Christmas Markets that I'll be participating in in the lead up to Christmas; only 8 weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    Thanks for your stunning display at the Deloraine Crfat Fair. Finding your "Pili Pala' label at the fair was one of my highlights, and we look forward to hopefully stocking some of your georgous wares including wallets in our Mookah Studio shop real soon.

    Leisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leisa,
      Thank you for your kind words and for keeping me company in the quiet times. I can't wait to be a part of of Mookah - I hope to visit one day! :)

      Delete