Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Updated!!

After a lovely, relaxing, and warm holiday in Adelaide (with the extended family) and Vietnam (with ONLY my husband - insert a very quiet 'yippeee' so the children don't hear) we are back to it here at Pili Pala Pieces.  There is lots going on!!

Firstly, I have finally gotten around to publishing our most recent catalogue for you to casually peruse.  You can view it below; it has a wide array of new designs and products.  Many of the products are not in our online shop as yet (as we are planning a bit of a revamp) so if you would like to purchase any of the items in the catalogue, please email me; helen@pilipalapieces.com and I'll help you out.  Postage is available for all around the world and dispatch is usually within 2 - 3 days.

Many of the new products have already found their way onto the shelves of our stockists right around Australia which is just a tad exciting. And on that note, I have also updated  our stockists page to include a handful of new and delightful stores where you can find our pieces.

The NEW Catalogue; Enjoy!


I'm also excited (trying to sound cool and calm, but actually ecstatic) to let you know that Alecia McCormack (Australian comedian and TV personality) will be doing a segment to be shown on The Circle (Network Ten) whilst wearing my 'Fly Away Peter' necklace.  The segment is due to go to air within the next week, but as for specific details; I'll let you know via our facebook page.  I can't wait to see it.  In the meantime, she has done 2 write-ups on PPP products on her blog promoting Australian made fashion products.  You can find them here and here.  She also wrote me a lovely and encouraging note saying how much she enjoyed wearing the necklace and what she liked about my pieces; just lovely!


Alecia McCormack wearing our 'Fly Away Peter' necklace.  Read up about her plight to wear only Australian fashion this year on her blog; lovelocalfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment