Thursday, January 19, 2012

A new year...

Well, here we go!!  To say I'm excited about what 2012 will bring for PPP is an understatement.  I absolutely can't wait to see what new heights, widths and depths we might reach this year.

Here is an idea of whats in the pipeline for 2012:

~ Firstly, our new catalogue with a great array of new designs and a selection of new products is due to be released at the beginning of February.  I'm loving working with the new designs; they make me smile.  Stay tuned...

~ You'll continue to find us at Salamanca Market roughly every 2nd Saturday, as well as at our usual Artisan markets throughout Tasmania, and hopefully a couple of interstate markets thrown into the mix as well.

~ We'll be returning to amazingly beautiful Life Instyle in Melbourne in August this year; hoping to extend our pool of stockist even further.

~ And, I'm excited to say, we are looking into a new product range.  It's a little early to say too much more just yet, but it's something I've always been interested in and have been bursting to expand into.  Fingers crossed that it all comes together.


No comments:

Post a Comment