Friday, December 3, 2010

The Christmas Countdown!

I can't believe it's December and that I quit/retired/left my job as a Health Professional one year ago to pursue my passion for 'handmade'. I've survived and actually Pili Pala is thriving. I have a handful of very lovely stockists, an online shop and regular appearances at markets and I have managed to stay afloat - amazing (very thankful)!! I only have 2 more markets for 2010 (both Salamanca - can't wait) and then it's full-steam ahead into 2011.

I'll continue to attend Salamanca every second weekend until the baby is born and will also co-manage The Barn Market. As for what will happen when the baby makes an appearance, well... we'll just wait and see. I'll continue stocking my stockists, but perhaps slow down a little on the market side of things (maybe, if I can stay away!).

Anyway, below is a few photos from The Market 2 weekends ago - and please note (and make a big fuss of) the little, slightly battered, brother to my famous big green meatsafe. (I was SO excited when I found the smaller version of my meatsafe - I probably paid too much for it, but I definitely wasn't going home without it!!)

Enjoy the countdown to Christmas and time with family and friends. I'll be back next year... xo


No comments:

Post a Comment