Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One big weekend

Wow!!!! Thats about the only word to sum up the 3 days that were Niche - All Wrapped Up and The Market.

There was a massive turn out at both markets and a great response to the Pili Pala products. Thank you to those of you who lined up and waited patiently to make it to the stall and to all of you who made purchases and even placed orders. There were so many beautiful products on offer from the array of stallholders at both events, however, unfortunately I was so busy I didn't get a chance to buy any goodies for myself. I didn't even take many photos - I'll upload a few soon, but for now, peruse the reviews on the blogs from the respective markets (above).

Now to make up some orders and get ready for another Saturday at Salamanca... tis the season to be jolly!

Only one month 'til Christmas (image from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment