Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Success at Salamanca, a Nice Nook at Nest and Bursting for The Barn

3 exciting things to share:

1) Salamanca was a huge success this week. Despite the rain, the shoppers kept coming and even began purchasing multiples of products (sure, go for it). I met some very lovely people, many of whom were on holidays, and accepted some nice comments about my new 'window' jewelery range. Yay! Above is me looking a little chilly and not quite awake yet.

2) On Friday night, I recieved a very welcome and fantastic email from Natalie at Nest (a new boutique shop in Penguin). She had featured Pili Pala in her shop last week and sent me some photos. Needless to say, I love how she has set it up and how it all came together. She even put my Peter and Paul tea-towels on a clothesline. So cute!


3) And last, but not least, Miriam and I have been working hard on putting the final touches on The Barn Market which promises to be another fun-filled, jam-packed event this Saturday. There is a very wide range of products on this time and we are really proud of the wares on offer and the stallholders involved. Don't miss out; come to the Rosny Barn (between Eastlands and the rosny golf course) between 10.00 and 3.00 on Saturday. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment