Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Counting Down


Miriam and I are counting down and frantically getting all the last little bits and pieces ready for The Barn Market this weekend. We have had a great response from the public and potential stallholders and are expecting lots of people for the first ever Barn Market on Saturday.

Meanwhile, amoungst all things management for The Barn Market, I have been trying to get some products ready to actually sell at our own stall.

Hope to see you on Saturday - oh and look out for an article in the Mercury about the market in the next few days (although perhaps ignore the photo because I'm not too sure that it will be a 'looker').

Above are some product photos I have been working on (and the little girl in the middle is my cheeky little daughter - Poppy).

No comments:

Post a Comment