Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Barn Market


Well, as you can tell from my slightly tardy post, The Barn Market took a little bit out of me but it was sooooo worth it. Miriam and I were very relieved when people started pouring in the doors on Saturday morning, despite the rain. It was great meeting all the stall holders and seeing their beautiful products and then watching the customers admire them as well. It was a whole different ball game not only selling our products but ensuring that the market ran smoothly, and I loved every minute of it. And I absolutely loved the background Irish music which kept a little jig in my step and kept many of us feeling upbeat.

Mirri and I would like to thank all the stall holders for presenting their lovely products so beautifully and being so fantastic to interact with throughout the day. To the buskers, fundraising BBQ group and coffee van, we'd also like to thank you for adding those extra little special touches to the day. Finally we would like to thank the community for showing their support and interest in an event such as this on the eastern shore.

Our next market is in April, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment