Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

Its been a very busy year for Pili Pala Pieces with my products slowly taking off, and now I am even stocked in 2 shops!! Have a look at the ad for Funky Homes that was in the Mercury last Friday - thats me in the top right hand corner!! Who would have thought?! I am also pleased to announce that Content in Launceston is stocking my products too. I hope to be expanding my stockists, and product range, in the new year.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas; thanks for all of your support throughout the year. I can't wait for what next year will bring, and I am especially looking forward to attending many of the markets that seem to never stop popping up around Hobart and beyond. All the best for Christmas; enjoy your break and time with family.
See you next year! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment