Thursday, September 19, 2013

Clouds, clouds, everywhere...

You may be able to tell that I have a slight obsession with clouds. They have taken over much of my branding and products in the past 18 months. You'll find them on my wallets, my wall prints, and in various forms such as brooches and cloud art.

Who doesn't love clouds?  I find clouds to be both whimsical and comforting - like a big fluffy hug. Actually, for me, my absolute favourite part of a plane trip is when the plane descends through the clouds - all I want to do is jump out of my window and skip around in them.  I've always wondered what a cloud feels like - sometimes they bump against a plane during decent, so can you actually feel a cloud?

My cloud art has been a huge hit lately and is consequently popping up in many boutique stores around Australia. Here is a little compilation of the photos that my stockists have been taking....

 As seen at Hope and Me
 Clouds at Incy Interiors
Window display at Melody Nelson.
Loving the crates at Miss Frou Frou
 Photo taken by Life Instyle
Our Life Instyle stall display.  
You'll notice our super-sized clouds on the wall.  Well, if you keep an eye on us, there may just be more details to come in the next few weeks. 

You can find more about our cloud art on the website here.

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment