Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Markets, holidays, children, stockists, family, making, Christmas...

I know, I've been slack!  My blog has been neglected and my reason's are your general run-of-the-mill excuses!  Running a business, coordinating a market and wearing my Mummy hat is definitely a juggling act that I am yet to master.  We've been here, there and everywhere in the last few months with a wedding in Byron Bay, family trips to Cradle Mountain, Melbourne and Coles Bay and busy schedules for both my husband and I in our own businesses - I don't feel like we've had time to breath.  But alas, it's the festive season once again and new products are on my mind at the Pili Pala factory as the '8-weekends-in-a-row-of-markets show' begins....

Niche - all wrapped up is holding its MASSIVE (I should increase the size of that font to about '60' to emphasize what I mean by 'Massive') Christmas market this Friday evening 4:00 - 8:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 and it's set to be swarmed by the locals.

In the festive spirit, and wanting to bring something new and exciting to the table, I have created a new range called 'Up, Up and Away' featuring all things 'up in the air'.  First off is a range of Tasmanian Blackwood resin earrings with 4 designs to choose from.  At this stage, everything is a trial run to gauge the response from my lovely customers before making them available to my stockists in February next year.

Next Saturday is the final Barn Market for 2011 with our HUGE Christmas Market - also set to be a biggie with every last inch of inside and outside space jam-packed with stallholders.  That's sure to keep local Hobartians ticking off their Christmas shopping lists.

After that its off to Salamanca weekly in the build up to Christmas as well as a trip to the lovely The Market on Sunday 11th December.

Keep an eye on the blog for our new products over the coming days as well as updates regarding our Salamanca Market stall locations.  Happy Festive season and may you have an enjoyable and fun-filled end-of-year free of the Christmas-crazy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment