Monday, August 1, 2011

Life Instyle is here...

Well, it's here! This week Pili Pala is off to Melbourne to exhibit at Life Instyle. Feeling very much like teeny tiny plankton in a big fish world, this will be a massive step for us. It's quite daunting and overwhelming, and quite frankly I'd just like a quiet minute to myself, but the questions in my head never seem to stop; how will our stand scrub up?, will our new big logo stay on the wall?, will anyone want to stock us?, what do you talk about for 4 days straight?, what will I wear?, and, most importantly, will I get to sky dive when it's all over? (a 'present' from my husband for my 30th birthday that will be determined by the weather). Well, with a 'to do' list that is getting much smaller, I must be off to take a few deep breaths and let be whatever will be. Wish us luck...

I'll endeavour to post a few photos of the event once it's all up and running. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment