Monday, July 4, 2011

Life InStyle... the journey begins

Last year I attended Life InStyle in order to have a sticky beak at all the talent Australia has to offer in terms of boutique homeware, lifestyle and giftware brands! The standard of creativity and design left me in awe! Since then I have been hoping and dreaming that Pili Pala could be a part of this amazing event that would ultimately expose me to a wider range of stockists and take the label to a whole new level. Well, back in May I applied, and I got accepted and now it's full steam ahead. With only 4 weeks left, there is still a HUGE amount to do and it's very overwhelming but, I'm pleased to report, it is slowly starting to fall in place. The trickiest thing is coming up with a concept for the design of my 3 x 3 meter space and then working out the logistics of getting the props/products/family over to Melbourne. So, it's onwards and upwards and one step at a time. Wish me luck....

(Photos from the Life In Style blog)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to getting informative article form at this time. This is really very good and practical in a row in favor of all pulse size men who like to Life InStyle... The journey begins. <): Feel free so visit my site..... www.ibeautyoutlet.com

      Delete