Friday, July 16, 2010

Double Whammy


I have been slightly tardy with my posts of late, but perhaps you might understand why now? I am doing Mathilda's Market AND Salamanca market tomorrow. Hmmm!! Should be interesting. I'll be at Mathilda's meeting all the yummy mummy's and thier tribes while the lovely Vanessa (thanks a million) will be at Salamanca for me.

I think I've managed to split my stock in half evenly, and come up with enough props for both markets, however I only wish I had 2 meatsafes.

If anyone ever see's a green (or any other colour for that matter - I'm that desperate) meatsafe with round vents, please, PLEASE let me know. Or better still, buy it and I'll buy it off you!!

Anyway, there are a few final bits and pieces to put together and then I'm off to bed. Yawn!
Hopefully I'll see you out and about tomorrow. It's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment