Thursday, June 24, 2010

Break time

It was my birthday last Friday which coincided with a lovely little family holiday up to Shearwater in northern Tassie. We had a fantastic and relaxing time; swimming, eating (a lot), shopping and exploring! My birthday was perfect with a gourmet hot breakfast, shopping, a visit to an oversized antique shop (which resulted in a handful of amazing finds that will make their way into Pili Pala very soon), lunch out, a swim and then dinner cooked by my husband - aaahhhh!!

We also squeezed in a visit to 3 of my lovely stockists up North - more on them later this week....

So, now it's back into it - and full-steam ahead. From this weekend until the end of July I have a market (or two) every weekend. I have managed to score a site at Salamanca for 3 out of 5 Saturdays during July from a permanent site holder who is taking a break, and then hope to secure a casual site on the Saturday's in between. Pili Pala will also be attending The Market at the Masonic Hall (I can't wait to be back there) and Matilda's Market as well. Plus, to top that off, I'm in the threws of finalising a new catalogue with several new ranges of products. So, it's go go go here and all very exciting. But I love every minute of it.

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment