Friday, November 27, 2009

Busy, busy! Christmas markets here I come.


Its the crazy time of year and getting closer to the Christmas markets. Mirri (from Jasmine Rose) and I are gearing up to share a stall at both The Beach Markets and The Market in about 2 weeks time. So, I have been working like a little crazy bee trying to get enough stock to supply both markets which will be full of Christmas shoppers.


Above are some of the buttons I have been making for hair slides, hair ties, magnets and some new products too, like brooches, earings and rings. Check back over the next two weeks as I list some of my special Christmas products. Its all very exciting and its really is getting close - I even saw Santa today when I was doing the shopping!
See you at the markets...
The Beach Market - Blackmans Bay Hall; 11th Dec 4pm - 8pm & 12th Dec 9am - 2pm ~ www.beachmarket.blogspot.com


The Market - Masonic Hall; 13th Dec 10pm - 5pm ~ www.themarkethobart.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment