Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Pili Pala Pieces Blog.
After many requests I have finally made the leap into having my own little piece of the web where people can see what I do and contact me with questions or requests.
This Saturday you will find me at a market held at All Saints Church in South Hobart. It runs from 9.00 - 2.00 and should be lots of fun. Apparently they have quite a good Op Shop as well, so it might be a struggle between selling and buying!
Hope to see you there.

Here is an idea of what I make...
a) Fabric Covered Button magnets (set of 4 magnets) ~ $10
b) Fabric Covered Button push pins (set of 4) ~ $10
c) Fabric Covered Button hair slides and hair ties (set of 2) ~ $5
d) Rummy-o Tile pendants decorated with Vintage
Storybook or Oriental Paper ~ $10
e) Upcycled fabric Bunting (9 flags; 3 meters long) ~ $40

No comments:

Post a Comment